Is this your first time here?
Having trouble logging in to Moodle?
You will use your eCentral account to log into Moodle (as well as FalconMail, the student email). If you can't log in, you will likely need to reset your eCentral account. Please follow the instructions below.
|1. Click on the eCentral link at the top of the ECC homepage.|
2. Click the blue, "Students" bar at the right.
3. Under the "User Account" column, select "What's my password" (you may also click the "What's my user ID" option above if you are unsure of your username).
4. On the "What's my password" screen, select the "I don't remember, reset my password" option.
5. On the password reset screen, enter your last name and social or student id number and click the submit button.
6. On the "Select an e-mail address" page, choose your personal email address from the drop down menu and click the submit button. DO NOT select your ECC student email account as you will need the password before you can access it.
7. Your password should be sent to the personal email address you have on file with the College now. You will be asked to change your password on your first log in to eCentral-once set, it will automatically update for Moodle and your ECC student email as well.
|Note: if you do not receive the password reset email, please visit the Learning Center at the Union campus or the nearest ECC site to obtain your password-please bring a photo ID for verification. We cannot provide your account information over the phone!|